Only One

11.13.2008

Have you ever been in a room full of people and have someone talking to you? I mean a big room, like an auditorium, or a full classroom. Have you ever felt like that person was talking to you... like nobody else in the room was there? Did it send chills up and down your body, wondering if that person knew exactly what was going on with you? Did it bring you to tears, terrifying you? Did you wonder if anybody else felt the same way, or were you certain this entire speech, the words and sentences, were meant just for you to hear?

That day was the most influential day of my life... and I always pretend it didn't happen, just so I don't think I'm selling myself short... I don't know why, out of all nights, this is keeping me awake. Maybe it's because I knew that person was right. That person was talking to me. That person knows.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to not sweating the small stuff?