♥ Music

11.06.2008

I just got this game from harristruth.blogspot.com. You pick your favorite music artist from each letter of the Alphabet. I'm ready for this...

A: Aly & AJ (Mostly because I met them. We're friends)
B: Britney Spears (duh.)
C: Carrie Underwood (prob the only country artist on this)
D: Dashboard Confessional (emo love)
E: Enrique Iglesias (me gusta la musica)
F: The Fray (they sing to me)
G: Goo Goo Dolls (black balloon changed my life)
H: Hellogoodbye (holaadios)
I: Imogen Heap (what a weirdo, huh?)
J: Justin Timberlake (why do Prince and Michael Jackson keep trying to be like him)
K: Katy Perry (buy the album)
L: Lady GaGa (best new artist)
M: Miley Cyrus (she's such a punk)
N: *NSYNC (obv.)
O: O.A.R. (of a revolution!)
P: P!NK (amazing live)
Q: Queen (not Latifah)
R: Rascall Flatts (fast cars and freedom)
S: Savage Garden (they have amazing albumS)
T: Tyler Hilton (Chris Keller)
U: Usher (-the new album)
V: The Veronicas (so Hot Topic it hurts)
W: Willa Ford (remember her? she wants to be BAD)
X: ...not a real letter.
Y: Yellow Card (i've been to ocean avenue. it was near cherry street)
Z: Zac Efron (love HSM soundtrack)

whoaaaaa

1 comments:

Harris Decker said...

you kinda rock for plugging me. It is fun though right?