I'm so Mad

1.07.2009

I watched The City on MTV. I'm really mad because I really like it. What the hell?? I know its fake, and I know Whitney Port isn't really the prettiest creature to stroll across the screen, but I'm so into it. It even has it's own Justin Bobby! AND he's from AUSTRALIA! So cool.

The theme song is PCD which won me over. I love that girl who pretends that four other girls are singing with her. Can we talk about that for a hot sec...

Why is Nicole the only Pussycat Doll who sings, but when she tries to release solo music she fails. SO weird, right? And why did the girl who won the Pussycat Doll search contest veto her free ride to sit in the back of a mustang on stage with a fake microphone making tons of money? SO bizarre. If you get that chance you take it you stupid chick. I'm so pissed at you. You have no idea.

1 comments:

Gabriel Anderson said...

lmfao...I was thinking the same thing about Nicole. It's hard out here for a "pussy."