1.15.2009

I totally sweat the new Idol judge, Kara DioGuardi. She's so tough. I'm obsessed.

In other news, I realized at the mall today and from my trip to target the other day (still thinking about you, rude woman), we really talk the way adults make fun of us for talking. I heard people talking and was like derrrr, but then I was like... I say the same thing all the time. We're killing the English language.

In more news, I saw "Yes Man" tonight. It was the lamest thing I have ever seen. Jim Carey, you're like a lot older than your costars. GET A CLUE. He wasn't funny either. One guy in the movie had REALLY good hair, though. It was like, perfect. I was a little bit jealous.

and for you're viewing pleasure...Check It...
It's a buddy of mine. No need to introduce him, he does it in the beginning... It's pretty sweet.

2 comments:

Gabriel Anderson said...

Why would you post a "dick" in your post?

Love,
Gabriel

Anonymous said...

So I "checked" it, if you will. I am wondering about the related videos...really Liza? Bitch is so relevant to life.