Joanna. Please.

2.05.2009

Why is American Idol letting famous people audition? Joanna is one of my favorite singers and I have her album. Is she going to sing her own songs on the show? I've covered one of her songs before. No offense Jo, but you had your chance and blew it. I'm a huge fan, but Idol? Really? You're better than that sister. Better. Give me a call and we'll release a stellar album. Homegirl, your face was outside of F.Y.E. for like a year. A song was played on an episode of Laguna. YOU WERE ON TRUELIFE. Two reality shows? Do you think you're Pumkin?

I just want her to not be on the show. Ditto with the Osmond. And the guy who was on The View. And the cast member in Wicked. You're ALREADY famous. Idol is going to make 13 year olds and mom's like you. Enjoy being played at the dentist office. Chris Daughtry thought he was tough and now Nana rocks out to "Over You".

Power to Jennifer Hudson, though. Love her. And Kelly Clarkson is normal again so thank you record label for fixing that disaster that was her last album. MESS.

0 comments: