Call On Me

12.23.2008

So I know I just posted a link to a video... but as I am staying awake this evening, I would like to note something I have discovered in my insomniac state...

Please listen to this...

Who the hell knew that we all jam to this... and it's not even an Eric Prydz original...

That video is VULGAR haha I guess that's why my mom didn't want me to watch MTV when I was a kid.

Anyway, it's a little after 3 and I'm still awake. Holla. I'm gonna go to bed and read for a while. I want to get a good dent into the book I'm reading. It's really scary and I want to finish it ASAP... Did I mention I'm reading The Shining? The movie is the only movie I've ever seen that scared me and to this day I still get weezy when people say "Danny's not here Mrs. Torrence". ooooo I just shuddered like a Shenzi when she hears "Mufasa".

0 comments: