Cokeheads and Sandwiches

3.06.2009

So I was working really late tonight. I left @ like 1. I get to the late night deli and order and sandwich because homeboy needs substance so he can dream in color. Anyway, a girl there who lives a lifestyle similar to one of Amy Winehouse attacks the sandwich lady and does not know how to order. Immediately I BBM (Blackberry Message) my homegirl Reilly and say "YO! (Girl who's name I will not put) cannot order a sandwich!"

She responds with: "Cause she's probably never eaten one. Cokeheads don't eat. Fact."

Let this be a lesson to all drug users. Please have your pimp order your sandwich for you. Don't cause a scene because Blackberry users will judge you.

1 comments:

miss meghanlynn said...

thats amusing.
id prolly say something just like that lol